Whirl lovers … this one’s for you! The Ever-Change Sweater!
We are pleased to announce that we will be collaborating with Susan Walsh of Peppergoose Design for her upcoming MAL. You may have seen some sneak peaks of the beautiful finished items made by her testers on social media and we are thrilled that we get to be a part of the excitement! Head on over to MAL announcement for all the details and some great photos of the testers’ finished sweaters. You will definitely be inspired.
So much good news is coming out of this announcement, I barely know where to start!
- The pattern is already available on Ravelry so you can dive right in or join the MAL starting on December 10 (running through January 28, 2022).
- The pattern is size-inclusive (woohoo!)
- The pattern is designed so you can choose between Scheepjes Whirls, Whirlettes or Wooly Whirls
- There is the Pepper-Gaggle Facebook group to support you during the process
- There is even a Youtube video for help with colour options and and which outlines the method of construction
We hope some of you will join us on this journey and can’t wait to see the colours you choose. There are so many whirls available, you may event want to make a few sweaters!
We hope you will join us and can’t wait to see Ever-Change Sweaters all around us!
~ Monika ~